- Watermyphoto is the first which “waterize’s” photos in a realistic way and provides you with an animated moving reflection before saving. I love the animated view! It’d be great if I could save the animated version alongside the .jpg version.
- It works perfectly when the skyline fits with the bottom edge of your desired object. If you’re out in the country side and you’re dissatisfied with the photo you take next to a lake, try waterizing it! Watermyphoto might produce a realistic water surface that outshines the real lake!
- There were quite a few crashes when I was trying to generate the sample pictures. I hope the developers will fix this in the next update.
- The tabs at the top don’t work too well, sometimes require multiple taps.
- Watermyphotos is only applicable for some photos as not every photo looks alright after you waterize it, for example portraiture shots.
- You can only waterize landscape images, which limits your photo choices.
It’s worth downloading this free app for experiments. It’d be great if there’s more photo sharing options to fit the needs of users from different platforms.
Tips for your experiments: If your image has a water surface at the bottom, sometimes the ripples generated by this app do not match with the ones on your original photo. To Fix this, crop away the original water surface and enjoy the effect that Watermyphoto generates.