What does it do?
Photo Mojo is a very simple photo editing application made by Jovico LLC, which allows users to touch up images and make basic changes instantly.
- There are only a few selective changes that you can make to your images with Photo Mojo, including rotation, brightness, contrast, hue and saturation.
- My favourite thing about Photo Mojo is that there’s an intensity slider next to each option, which allows you to watch the changes instantly as you make them.
- There’s a handy undo and redo feature built into the application.
- The user interface is Intuitive and easy to use, with options along the bottom, sliders on either side of the image and then other important features along the top.
- Some avid photo app fans may find Photo Mojo a little basic.
- There’s only an option to save your final images to the camera roll, as apposed to being able to email them on or share to social networks.
Do you need it?
Photo Mojo is a very basic little app, ideal for users who want some editing tools but don’t want anything too complicated, like Photoshop.
I can also imagine the app being particularly useful for those who want to make a few quick touch ups to an image before editing it in another app with more detailed filters and effects.